Tax & Trust

Individuals who have assets in foreign country face various tax issues. Assets in South Korea are highly taxed when they are gifted or inherited. You may have accounts unreported in the US. You may need professional help to defend your assets from minimizable taxes or governmental penalties. We can provide the practical and fitted solutions on such risks. High wealth individuals living in a foreign country with families staying the U.S. need cross-border tax planning and can maximize the utilization of LLC and trust vehicles.

  • FBAR voluntary reporting program
  • Tax Audit Defense 
  • Global Income / Gift / Estate tax planning advice
  • US gift tax planning using LLC and Trusts 
Drag to Reposition
Move Up or Down to Reposition
Move Left or Right to Reposition